QT Inspired web development framework for python

timothy crosley timothy.crosley at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 02:21:08 EDT 2013

I really hope I'm not beating a dead horse, but I'm still really hoping for some feedback (good or bad) for this toolset/framework - as I really think it could help other Pyhton developers out. To that end I've added some demos on the main website showing how it works in action, that will hopefully make it more obvious what the framework is about and it's advantages. These are available here: http://www.webbot.ws/Demos

Thanks Again,

Timothy