QT Inspired web development framework for python

timothy crosley timothy.crosley at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 15:02:35 EST 2013

Hi Michael,

Thanks! Since it simply produces html it can integrate very cleanly with django, or
Any other framework that allows returning raw html. To be more specific,  in django withing a view function you can return a response object that contains the HTML produced by WebElements. In the future I plan on adding even more django integration
For things such as ajax abstraction. The long term vision is to be able to create apps and widgets that will run on any python framework unmodified except for calls to the database etc.

Timothy