Twisted or Tornado?

Jake Angulo jake.angulo at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 18:35:41 EST 2013

All,

Thanks for your reply - I thought I would share the outcome of my choice:

I have chosen to use twisted.   The API is very decent to learn, though the
clincher is theres huge community / docs, and many projects used on
production.

I was able to make a working project prototype in hours!
Thanks to the large twisted library.

Our project is an ipad multiplayer game, and we didnt want to use existing
servers because we want to do things exactly as we wish.

Rgds,

Jake