Twisted or Tornado?

Sven svenito at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 04:25:43 EST 2013

Although these articles are a _little_ old they are probably useful to help
you decide which solution is most suitable for you in terms of performance

http://nichol.as/benchmark-of-python-web-servers
http://nichol.as/asynchronous-servers-in-python

I would also be interested if any one on this list has any idea if the
results above would be any different these days or whether the benchmarks
are still fairly representative.

On 1 March 2013 00:28, Jake Angulo <jake.angulo at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have to say it first: I am not trolling :P
>
> Im working on a server project (with IOS client) and would like to create
> a custom, lean and mean server - real Quick!
>
> My requirements for this framework in descending order:
> 1) Easy to use API
> 2) Widely available documentation / Examples / Community contributions
> 3) Feature-wise - kinda most that you commonly need is there
>
> Your opinions will be valuable, if possible cite examples or URL
> references, Pls!
>
> I prefer opinion from those who have programmed real projects in it - not
> just read some blog or Slashdot :P
> --

./Sven