Do you feel bad because of the Python docs?

Bob Hanson invalid at invalid.invalid
Fri Mar 8 22:10:47 EST 2013

On Wed, 06 Mar 2013 03:12:43 +0000, Mark Lawrence wrote:

> On 06/03/2013 01:43, Bob Hanson wrote:
>
> > [problem reporting bugs]
>
> You'll be delighted to know that everybody will have to sign a
> contributor agreement if they're supplying a patch file on the bug
> tracker, see
> http://blog.python.org/2013/03/introducing-electronic-contributor.html
> and http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-dev/2013-March/124540.html

Thanks, Mark. I have other responses to reply to, as well. I
suspect that between your advice and the others, I'll learn how
to help with at least doc bugs, soon.

And sorry for the late reply. I changed ISPs (dialup to DSL)
which turned out to be a major... uh... event for the geniuses at
the telephone company out here in the "frontier" of the Oregon
Cascades.

Regards,
Bob Hanson

--
Sent from my Smart shoephone. Please excuse failure to top-post,
failure to snip-to-context, and failure to leave message-digest