Issues compiling hunspell from source on windows

Akshay Kayastha akshay.ksth at gmail.com
Sun Jun 30 13:08:26 EDT 2013

Haha... nooo I already use Linux. But I am currently doing a project that required me to run my script on Windows as well as Linux. TO be precise I am supposed to create a stand alone executable for my script which runs great on Linux, but to create one for Windows I need to be able to run the script first. My script runs fine on Linux as its hella easy to install the module, but on windows I cant seem to be able to get the module working :(