Closures in leu of pointers?

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jun 29 10:37:11 EDT 2013

On 29/06/2013 13:26, cts.private.yahoo at gmail.com wrote:
> "PS: If you're reading this and love the French language -- I am deeply sorry
> for the pain I'm causing you..."
>
> It's obviously a team effort...
>
> My French ain't so hot, either.  I had to google your "tout chez" until I ran into the explanation:
>
>    hallo :) also ich gucke super gerne two and a half men und da wird öfters tout chez (keine ahnung ob es so geschrieben wird) gesagt. ich hab gegooglet aber nichts gefunden. ich habs auch überstzen lassen aber da kommt nur raus "alles bei"...das wirds ja wohl nicht sein^^ könnte mir also jemand sagen was es genau bedeutet wenn man das sagt?
>
> The answer for us TV-challenged non-views:
>
>    Es heißt: "touché"

Try reading Stephen Clarke's "1000 Years of Annoying the French".
Perfect when summing up how good they are are at raising white flags
wherever and whenever it suits them.

--
"Steve is going for the pink ball - and for those of you who are
watching in black and white, the pink is next to the green." Snooker

Mark Lawrence