Limit Lines of Output

Bryan Britten britten.bryan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 16:09:54 EDT 2013

Hey, group, quick (I hope) question:

I've got a simple script that counts the number of words in a data set (it's more complicated than that, but that's one of the functions), but there are so many words that the output is too much to see in the command prompt window. What I'd like to be able to do is incorporate the "More..." feature that help libraries have, but I have no idea how to do it. I also don't know if I'm asking the question correctly because a Google search yielding nothing.

Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks!