Unable to import NHunspell.dll using ctypes in Python

Chris “Kwpolska” Warrick kwpolska at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 04:32:25 EDT 2013

On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 10:04 AM,  <akshay.ksth at gmail.com> wrote:
> @Chris
> I understand that. But then I am supposed to create something that works on a Windows environment using a Windows Dll.Aaandd Im stuck.
> --

Then you need to get your hands on a copy of Windows.  Or try messing
with Wine (you would need to install the Python interpreter for
Windows there), but that might not work properly.

And ctypes is used to use functions provided by C libraries on your
system, that is .dll files on Windows and .so files (shared object
files) everywhere else.

--
Kwpolska <http://kwpolska.tk> | GPG KEY: 5EAAEA16
stop html mail                | always bottom-post