Is this PEP-able? fwhile

jimjhb at aol.com jimjhb at aol.com
Mon Jun 24 16:51:32 EDT 2013

I find itertools clumsy and wordy.  You shouldn't have to have a lambda expression just to break out of a for!

I agree to not cater to bad practices, but if a clean improvement is possible it will practically help code
overall, even if theoretically people shouldn't be adopting a practice (don't use breaks) to the wrong
circumstance (the python 'for' is not like other fors in other languages).

-Jim