Making a pass form cgi => webpy framework

Νίκος nikos at superhost.gr
Wed Jun 26 01:31:35 EDT 2013

Στις 25/6/2013 9:53 μμ, ο/η Joel Goldstick έγραψε:

> I haven't tried webpy but I have used django.  django has a tutorial
> that takes a couple of hours to set up and go through completely.  Its
> not just reading, its hands on trying out a small website.  It gives a
> very good understanding of what the framework offers, and how difficult
> (or easy!) it is to use.  If webpy has a similar tutorial, I would start
> there, or try django.  After the tutorial, the discussion becomes a lot
> more concrete and less theoretical as to whether that platform would be
> helpful

Yes, because at the time being i really dont seem to even have a lcue of
what i web framework is and how it si compred to python cgi or to other
templating systems(mako)

I mean if its htere to make my life and scripts easier to maintain then
i should use it, but if its gonna make my scripts more compilcated then
i dont wish to use it. i tired to read some examples of webpy and django
but i didnt understand them at all.

Also i saw some youtube videos but i just dont grasp their philosophy
and why they are being used.

Thats why i hate docs they always leave me messed up and my basic
questions unanswered.

What is now proved was at first only imagined!