Problem with the "for" loop syntax

John Gordon gordon at panix.com
Wed Jun 19 17:30:57 EDT 2013

In <18f427ef-7a9a-413d-a824-65c9df430db3 at googlegroups.com> arturo balbuena <a7xrturodev at gmail.com> writes:

> Hello guys...
> I=B4m a begginer in Python, I'm doing a Hangman game, but I'm having troubl=
> e with this blank space. I would be greatful if you help me. :)

> Here's my code:

> http://snipplr.com/view/71581/hangman/

Snipplr says that link doesn't exist.

> When I run the code it says: Invalid Syntax and this is the error:

> http://i.imgur.com/jKYOPMY.png

> http://i.imgur.com/ySoOZFR.png

I don't see anything obviously wrong with that code.  Are you sure that's
a real blank space, and not some weird character that *looks* like a space?

--
John Gordon                   A is for Amy, who fell down the stairs
gordon at panix.com              B is for Basil, assaulted by bears