Default Value

Rick Johnson rantingrickjohnson at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 15:18:27 EDT 2013

On Friday, June 21, 2013 1:37:13 PM UTC-5, Steven D'Aprano wrote:
> Okay, you're trolling. Time for another month in the kill-file.
> *plonk*

That's so typical of you. You start losing an argument, and
when you have no remaining counter arguments, you resort to
name calling. Why am i not surprised? You wanna see some
trolling?

Is this all you can conjure Steven "Sauron" D'Aprano?

... A FEW MINDLESS ORCS?

I have defeated your orcs, and your cave trolls. I have
defeated you in my darkest hour in the keep. I have thrown
out that despot from the white city, i have even slain your
Nazgul. Heck, my little sister killed your witch king.

...AND STILL YOU THINK YOU CAN DEFEAT ME!

And now, here i stand, at the foot of the mountain of doom,
with the ring of *POWER* in my hand, and i shall cast it
into the fires from whence it came!

...WHO WILL STOP ME?

All you have remaining is your beloved "gollom van rossum"
and he has already defeated himself with his blind devotion
to this despicable ring. A ring that represents illogical
and inconsistent design philosophies. A philosophy that he
himself cannot defend.

Free my people from this plague of darkness, and cast light
on these atrocities so that the sun may bleach this language
and this community clean, and maybe we'll let you visit the
shire.

...MAYBE!