python-django for dynamic web survey?

chip9munk "chip9munk[SSSpAm" at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 06:24:39 EDT 2013

Hi guys!

Please help me with your advices and ideas.

I need to create a web survey that will dynamically (randomly) select
questions and descriptions from a dataset, present them to users,
collect their answers and store them back in the dataset. (Every user
gets different set of questions randomly selested from the pool.)

Since I am very inexperienced with this stuff I want to ask you if you
thing that python (which I use) and django (which I have never used
before) would be a good way to do this easily? I have seen there  are
some django survey and crowdsourcing librarires...

What do you think? Is there an easier way?
I would like some fast, clean, modifyAndDoNotCodeFromScratch solution.

Thanks!