Eval of expr with 'or' and 'and' within

Nick the Gr33k support at superhost.gr
Sat Jun 15 03:04:41 EDT 2013

On 15/6/2013 9:50 πμ, alex23 wrote:
>> Please keep the snarky comments offlist.
> Tried that. He posts them back here.
>
> Alternatively, I'd ask that if you're so willing to deal with him, that the *two of you* take this show offlist instead? I'm genuinely curious as to whether he'd agree to this: given his propensity for changing his mail headers so regularly, the whole thing still screams performance troll. (I mean, seriously, how many days elapsed between his being burned by Chris Angelo and him offering to give you access to his server? Isn't refusing to budge from a position the defining characteristic of a ferrous cranus?)

I called my self 'Ferrous Cranus'(this is what a guy from a forum
initially called me for being hard-headed :-) ) because i'm indeed
hardheaded and if i believe that 1 thing should have worked in some way
i cant change my mind easily that it works in another fashon(only if the
counter-arguments are strong).
Being strong-headed != acting as a troll

About the changing of NNTP hosts. (well Google Groups gave me and you
issues with its constant adding of '\n' between lines. I was given many
complains about that so as Chris suggested i ditched Google Groups and
try to find out how i can use TB instead.

As for the mail, i decided since my questions concern python and my
website to change the gmail address to support at .... which is more relevant.

I have also correct each time my spelling before i post.

Now as for you, you should be thankful for Steven and Cameron answers to
this groups because answering my questions.

1. help me
2. help others, which afraid to ask, in the propensity of being laughed upon
3. help other groups members like Michale Torrie whose admitted that
some of the explanation was useful to him and he didn't knew that
Boolean expressions can return string values instead of True or False.
3. help you, because you are being educated yourself too, because i
sincerely doubt if you knew anything i i have asked.

So, stop complaining and try to be helpful here or just  mute my thread
as Chris suggested as a working solution opposed to kill filing.

--
What is now proved was at first only imagined!