Eval of expr with 'or' and 'and' within

Steven D'Aprano steve+comp.lang.python at pearwood.info
Fri Jun 14 12:09:20 EDT 2013

On Fri, 14 Jun 2013 11:14:16 +0100, Robert Kern wrote:

> On 2013-06-14 10:50, Nick the Gr33k wrote:
[snip question]
>> This is all iw ant to know.
>
> This is all you need to read:
>
>    http://docs.python.org/2/reference/expressions.html#boolean-
operations

Thank you Robert for contributing a helpful response.

To everyone else... I know that Nikos' posts are draining. Sometimes he
brings me to the brink of despair too. But if you aren't part of the
solution, you are part of the problem: writing short-tempered, insulting
posts after short-tempered, insulting post doesn't teach him, it just
adds to EVERYBODY'S frustration with this never-ending serious of threads.

Please keep the snarky comments offlist. Contribute something helpful if
you like, mute the thread or killfile Nikos if you must, but adding to
the volume of unproductive junk doesn't do anyone any favours.

Thank you.

--
Steven