Wrong website loaded when other requested

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jun 14 14:45:59 EDT 2013

On 14/06/2013 17:46, Mark Lawrence wrote:

> Sure, just give me your password.

He actually offered to do just this!!!  How stupid can you get?  I'm so
fed up with his behaviour that I've emailed the Greek Embassy in London
pointing out what he's up to.  I've requested that someone looks at his
activities and decides whether or not Greek law has been broken by him
risking his clients' data.  So Ferrous Cranus, if you feel the weight of
the law landing on your shoulders, please *DON'T* blame me, just look in
the mirror and you'll find the real culprit.

--
"Steve is going for the pink ball - and for those of you who are
watching in black and white, the pink is next to the green." Snooker

Mark Lawrence