Turnign greek-iso filenames => utf-8 iso

Zero Piraeus schesis at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 13:27:06 EDT 2013

:

> But iam not offering Steven full root access, but restricted user level
> access. Are you implying that for example one could elevate his privileges
> to root level access form within a normal restricted user account?

I am implying that your demonstrated lack of ability means that *you
don't know* what Steven or anyone else could do with user-level
access. Elsewhere on this list, you've been shown that you're
publishing database passwords to the whole world in plaintext. Who
knows what other mistakes you've made? Who knows how
$STRANGER_YOU_TRUST_THIS_WEEK could exploit your (proven to be
insecure) setup if they had a mind to?

> I trust him.

And you have presumably informed all your clients that you're letting
the second complete stranger in a week into their data, passed on to
them the warnings you have received against doing exactly that,
reminded them that the last time you did so you were severely
embarrassed by the result (and that you're not skilled or experienced
enough to be sure that nothing worse happened), and secured their
go-ahead, right?

> Also there is no other way of me solving this, so i have no other
> alternative and i *must* solve this its over 15 days i'am trying with this
> encoding issues, let alone years of trouble in various other scripts.

Then you need to contract with paid, professional support to solve
your problems.

 -[]z.