A certainl part of an if() structure never gets executed.

Rick Johnson rantingrickjohnson at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 23:50:15 EDT 2013

On Tuesday, June 11, 2013 10:37:39 PM UTC-5, Rick Johnson wrote:

> Now that's more like it Alex!

Opps, it seems i falsely interpreted Chris's post as directed towards me, and then with that false assumption in mind i went on to falsely interpreted reply to Chris. Folks if your not already ignoring me this might be a good time to start <|:o).

At this time i think we should just forget about my mistake and and return to the request for internship in his new "open sore"sss project.