Redirecting to a third party site with injected HTML

Guy Tamir guytamir1 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 02:50:59 EDT 2013

On Sunday, June 9, 2013 9:24:56 PM UTC+3, Ian wrote:
> On 09/06/2013 18:09, guytamir1 at gmail.com wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
>

> > new to group and pretty new to python.
>

> > I'm working on a new project and i want to receive a request from a user and to redirect him to a third party site, but on the page after i redirect my users i want to them to see injected html (on the third party site.)
>

> > i'm not really sure how to approach this problem..
>
> > hints :)
>

> > regards,
>
> > Guy
>
> Hi Guy,
>

> It appears to me that you have thought "Inject html" as the solution to
>
> your problem.  Sorry, but you can't solve your problem that way. Basic
>
> security.
>

> What is the problem you are trying to solve?
>

> Ian

Hi Ian,

the problem i'm working is trying to add funny pictures to the third party sites..
its part of  a game, when a user clicks on my urls they are redirected to known sites but i plant funny pictures in them that they need to find..

since i wrote some extensions in the past that allowed me to change the DOM easily i thought there might be an way to do so from the server before redirecting the user..