Don't feed the troll...

Heiko Wundram modelnine at modelnine.org
Fri Jun 14 06:15:11 EDT 2013

Am 14.06.2013 11:32, schrieb Nick the Gr33k:
> I'mm not trolling man, i just have hard time understanding why numbers
> acts as strings.

If you can't grasp the conceptual differences between numbers and
their/a representation, it's probably best if you stayed away from
programming alltogether.

I don't think you're actually as thick as you sound, but rather either
you're simply too damn lazy to take the time to inform yourself from all
the hints/links/information you've been given, or you're trolling. I'm
still leaning towards the second.

--
--- Heiko.