Don't feed the troll...

D'Arcy J.M. Cain darcy at druid.net
Sat Jun 15 13:04:10 EDT 2013

On 15 Jun 2013 15:40:35 GMT
Steven D'Aprano <steve+comp.lang.python at pearwood.info> wrote:
> On Sat, 15 Jun 2013 07:58:27 -0400, D'Arcy J.M. Cain wrote:
> > I suggested including the poster that you are replying to.
>
> In the name of all that's good and decent in the world, why on earth
> would you do that when replying to a mailing list??? They're already
> getting a reply. Sending them TWO identical replies is just rude.

You may disagree with my reasoning but I have presented it a few times.

By the way, I did reply just to the list this time as you obviously
disagree but I may forget in the future.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy at druid.net>         |  Democracy is three wolves
+1 416 788 2246     (DoD#0082)    (eNTP)   |  what's for dinner.