Don't feed the troll...

Grant Edwards invalid at invalid.invalid
Tue Jun 18 09:42:27 EDT 2013

On 2013-06-18, Antoon Pardon <antoon.pardon at rece.vub.ac.be> wrote:
> Op 17-06-13 19:56, rurpy at yahoo.com schreef:

>>> I don't see that much change in his style. He just admitted
>>> not reading help files (because they are too technical for
>>> him). So essentialy he is asking we give him a beginners
>>> tutorial in everything he doesn't understand without much
>>> effort of him trying to understand things on his own and
>>> without much appreciation for the time of others.
>>
>> See my reply to ChrisA.
>
> Your reply doesn't address his unwillingness to read the
> documentation which was IMO rather apparant.

It's not only apparent, he explicitly stated that he refused to go
read the references he has been provided because he prefers to have
his questions answered by a "live" persion.  IMO, anybody who behaves
like doesn't deserve any more responses.

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! I guess you guys got
                                  at               BIG MUSCLES from doing too