Don't feed the troll...

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 03:23:58 EDT 2013

On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 3:04 PM, Ferrous Cranus <support at superhost.gr> wrote:
> The only thing i'm feeling guilty is that instead of reading help files and
> PEP's which seem too technical for me, i prefer the live help of an actual
> expert human being.

This is definitely a reason to feel guilty. You are asking people to
provide live help for free, rather than simply reading the
documentation. If the help files are too technical for you, you will
need to improve your technical ability. (Though the PEPs shouldn't
need to concern you, generally.) Live help is a VERY expensive service
to offer, because it involves an expert's time dedicated to one single
person. Collective help is far more efficient - that's why
documentation exists, because it gets read by far more people than
wrote it (at least, that's the theory).

ChrisA