Don't feed the troll...

alex23 wuwei23 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 17:47:46 EDT 2013

On Jun 16, 5:29 am, Steven D'Aprano <steve
+comp.lang.pyt... at pearwood.info> wrote:
> And others have publicly thanked me for giving useful answers to Nikos,
> because they have learned from them.

I take it you'll also be critical of people on list now saying "we
don't do your homework for you"? Or is there some fundamental
difference here that I'm missing?

That others have derived value from some of the desperate flailings to
fill Nikos' alleged ignorance doesn't mean there's any value in his
original posts. I also strongly disagree with your claim that you've
given "useful answers" to him: his reposting *code you've written for
him* asking others to modify it to his liking would indicate he's
learned nothing at all from your approach.

Well, nothing other than that if he keeps this crap up, there
apparently *are* people who will repeatedly do his job for him, which
I guess makes you the current god of his cargo cult. So, uh, well done?