Don't feed the troll...

rusi rustompmody at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 14:18:03 EDT 2013

On Jun 15, 10:52 pm, Steven D'Aprano <steve
+comp.lang.pyt... at pearwood.info> wrote:
> On Sat, 15 Jun 2013 10:36:00 -0700, rusi wrote:
> > With you as our spamming-guru, Onward! Sky is the limit!
>
> If you're going to continue making unproductive, off-topic, inflammatory
> posts that prolong these already excessively large threads, Nikos won't
> be the only one kill-filed.

At least two people -- Alex and Antoon -- have told you that by
supporting Nikos, when everyone else wants him off list, you are part
of the problem.

Others -- Fabio -- have indicated their wish to leave the list due to
everything becoming Nikos-tainted.

Everyone is exasperated and talking of kill-filing him.

Let me remind you of your post: http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-list/2013-June/649581.html

In this post you have imputed masturbation to first-time poster for a
quite valid question.
[I am assuming that google is correct in informing me that choking the
chicken means that].
This is way beyond being rude uncalled-for and generally unacceptable.

I suggest it is because of something else you said -- viz that Nikos
mails are draining you.

In short because you are unable to restrain your charitable behavior
towards Nikos -- note that this is charity at public (the group)
expense -- you are behaving abominably in other contexts, including
towards first time posters.

If you must help Nikos, please do it in private.
He is not wanted here.
[This is not specifically addressed to you Steven alone but to all who
are feeling charitable at public expense]