Don't feed the troll

Tim Chase python.list at tim.thechases.com
Fri Jun 14 15:00:17 EDT 2013

On 2013-06-14 13:56, D'Arcy J.M. Cain wrote:
> > I prefer to simply mail the list. You should be able to mute
> > entire threads, and he doesn't start more than a couple a day
> > usually.
>
> But then I have to deal with each thread.  I don't want to deal with
> them at all.

At least Thunderbird had the ability to set up a filter of the form
"If the sender matches 'xyz at example.com' then kill this thread" so
the thread-killing (or sub-thread killing) was automatic.

I set that up for Xah posts and my life was far better.

I've since switched to Claws for my mail and miss that kill-thread
functionality. :-/

-tkc