A few questiosn about encoding

Ulrich Eckhardt ulrich.eckhardt at dominolaser.com
Wed Jun 12 08:52:09 EDT 2013

Am 12.06.2013 13:23, schrieb Νικόλαος Κούρας:
> So, how many bytes does UTF-8 stored for codepoints > 127 ?

What has your research turned up? I personally consider it lazy and
respectless to get lots of pointers that you could use for further
research and ask for more info before you even followed these links.

> example for codepoint 256, 1345, 16474 ?

Yes, examples exist. Gee, if there only was an information network that
you could access and where you could locate information on various
programming-related topics somehow. Seriously, someone should invent
this thing! But still, even without it, you have all the tools (i.e.
Python) in your hand to generate these examples yourself! Check out ord,
bin, encode, decode for a start.

Uli