Re-using copyrighted code

Rick Johnson rantingrickjohnson at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 11:10:13 EDT 2013

On Sunday, June 9, 2013 8:21:43 AM UTC-5, Malte Forkel wrote:
> I have asked the PSF for help regarding the implications of the license
> status of code from sre_parse.py and the missing  license statement in
> sre.py. I'll happily report their answer to the list I they don't reply
> in this thread.

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa (deep breath...)

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa

I can't say much with great certainty about the leadership of this community, but what i can say for sure is they are NOT going to waste one second of their so-called "precious" time responding to legitimate questions (like yours).

The Secret Labs license is very explicit: "All rights reserved". That line means you can't touch it under pain of lawsuit.