Errin when executing a cgi script that sets a cookie in the browser

Νικόλαος Κούρας nikos.gr33k at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 12:56:53 EDT 2013

Τη Σάββατο, 8 Ιουνίου 2013 7:03:57 μ.μ. UTC+3, ο χρήστης Chris Angelico έγραψε:
> On Sun, Jun 9, 2013 at 1:36 AM, Νικόλαος Κούρας <nikos.gr33k at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Well, www as symlink to public_html is always a symlink to any system i
> > have used so its something defaulted.

> It's most certainly not the default, it's definitely not universal
> and that has nothing to do with what I said. Use the exact same path,
> it reduces confusion. Also, I think it's time to mention again: Get
> yourself off Google Groups, or start trimming out the stupid double
> spacing! It's getting extremely annoying.

its very tedious to always triming everything for me and i know it is for you to ead it assuc. Damn google groups, why is it behaving as such?
Dont the programmers know about it?

Also everytime i post it always display to me different addresses to get responses back.

Any way what did you say and i havent understand you correctly?
What path do you want me to show to you?

What does this error means anyway?