Errin when executing a cgi script that sets a cookie in the browser

John Gordon gordon at panix.com
Wed Jun 5 16:13:37 EDT 2013

In <400ea041-adcf-4640-8872-f81808f7d402 at googlegroups.com> =?ISO-8859-7?B?zenq/Ovh7/Igyu/98eHy?= <nikos.gr33k at gmail.com> writes:

> 'python files.py' interprets without an error.
> Problem is that when via browser - http://superhost.gr/cgi-bin/koukos.py
> i receive the following:

Why should 'files.py' have any relation to 'koukous.py'?

> What file does the error complain it cannot find? I do not understand its
> message. Here is the code of koukos.py

> #!/usr/bin/python

Does /usr/bin/python exist?  Scripts can throw a 'No such file or directory'
or 'Command not found' error if they begin with a shebang line which refers
to a nonexistent program.

--
John Gordon                   A is for Amy, who fell down the stairs
gordon at panix.com              B is for Basil, assaulted by bears