I just wrote my first Python program a guessing game and it exits with an error I get this.

Armando Montes De Oca armandomontesdeocaiii at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 17:02:22 EDT 2013

Not to make excuses as to my forum etiquette I apologize. I am half Cuban and simple. I meant no disrespect I like Mr. Goldstick's name. Maybe I can find the answer somewhere else true. However a simple code to close the program like in Visual Basic "Me.close" seems like  something that should come easy to a program environment. sys.exit(0) for python is logical. I just get the line: program exited  with code (0). I will Google the line in any case. You know in school I did well in English writing if that helps. I also can take the line out sys.exit(0). So I need a different line of code to close or to do something to make that line not appear. I also understand that programming languages can be more complex to get somethings done.

Thank You all for your time.
apologies.