I just wrote my first Python program a guessing game and it exits with an error I get this.

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 16:23:07 EDT 2013

On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 5:59 AM, Armando Montes De Oca
<armandomontesdeocaiii at gmail.com> wrote:
> Well I am replying to To whom it may concern at this point I am a bit lost. I posted all my code. I am not taking classes on this nor do I have a book I followed a guy on You Tube. I am a student but I heard Python is a good language to learn in conjunction with C++ and Perl for example. I have taken Visual Basic 2010 last semester so keep thinking for me if you like if not when I can get a Python book or lesson. Joel Goldstick seems the more "professorly" so far by telling me the right thing of I have not learned something yet. Also with a name like Goldstick which seems Jewish to me. I would think as a Gentile Heathen Jesus save us this would project a need for a good sex life.

.... uhh...

Have you been taking lessons from Dihedral?

If not, let's leave out the personal remarks. I don't think they're
helping, and they're certainly not making you any easier to comprehed.
(I'm still not sure what your last sentence is saying.)

As to context, though: It's conventional on mailing lists and
newsgroups to retain some of the previous post's text to provide a
hook as to what you're replying to. You'll find plenty of information
about that on the internet; the general recommendation is to eyeball
what you're sending and trim the text to just what it takes to provide
context for your post. The quoted text goes first, and your text
underneath (possibly interspersed, if appropriate).

ChrisA