I just wrote my first Python program a guessing game and it exits with an error I get this.

Thomas Murphy thomasmurphymusic at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 16:18:36 EDT 2013

Goldstick which seems Jewish to me. I would think as a Gentile Heathen
Jesus save us this would project a need for a good sex life

*WAT*
*
*
*
*
Armando, are you understanding that input and raw_input make Python do very
different things, and this is dependent of the version of Python you're
using? Folks aren't being pedantic, it's critical to giving you a good
answer.

On Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 3:59 PM, Armando Montes De Oca <
armandomontesdeocaiii at gmail.com> wrote:

> Well I am replying to To whom it may concern at this point I am a bit
> lost. I posted all my code. I am not taking classes on this nor do I have a
> book I followed a guy on You Tube. I am a student but I heard Python is a
> good language to learn in conjunction with C++ and Perl for example. I have
> taken Visual Basic 2010 last semester so keep thinking for me if you like
> if not when I can get a Python book or lesson. Joel Goldstick seems the
> more "professorly" so far by telling me the right thing of I have not
> learned something yet. Also with a name like Goldstick which seems Jewish
> to me. I would think as a Gentile Heathen Jesus save us this would project
> a need for a good sex life.
> --

Sincerely,
Thomas Murphy