I just wrote my first Python program a guessing game and it exits with an error I get this.

Joel Goldstick joel.goldstick at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 12:30:23 EDT 2013

On Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 12:15 PM, Zachary Ware <zachary.ware+pylist at gmail.com
> wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 10:35 AM, Armando Montes De Oca
> <armandomontesdeocaiii at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Thank You now the program exits with:
> > (program exited with code: 0)
> > Press return to continue
> >

> > Is there a way to get the line (program exited with code: 0) to say
> something
> >
> > like: "The game will end now"
> >
> > Press return to contine
>
> To whom are you replying?  Please quote what (and who) you are
> replying to to provide context.
>
> As for how to change that line, it depends on how you're running the
> script.
> --

The program exited with code: 0 is being provided by geany after your
program has run.

If instead you open up a terminal and type:
python your_program.py

You will run your program and get an error message from python.  You can
get rid of the error message by using try/except, but you may not have
learned about that yet.

good luck
--
Joel Goldstick