Pywart: The problem with "Rick Johnson"

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Wed Jun 12 15:17:49 EDT 2013

On 6/4/2013 11:45 PM, Mike Hansen wrote:

> Is "Rick Johnson" the alter ego of Xah Lee, or is he the result of a
> cross breeding experiement with a troll by Saruman at Isengard?

He is a Python programmer competent enough with tkinter to have given
useful answers to me and others. He occasionally enjoys verbal jousting,
as in a bar, but pollutes his rants with ad hominem slurs.

In other words, your subject line was funny, as a spot on parody of his
subject lines. Your content was, to me, not funny, and missed the mark.

--
Terry Jan Reedy