PyWart: The problem with "print"

Andrew Berg robotsondrugs at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 13:30:23 EDT 2013

I don't think you go far enough. Obviously we need way more flexibility. A simple on/off is okay for some things, but a finer granularity
would be really helpful because some things are more important than others. And why stop at stdout/stderr? We need to add a consistent way
to output these messages to files too in case we need to reference them again. The messages should have a consistent format as well. Why add
the same information to each message when it would be much simpler to simply define a default format and insert the real meat of the message
into it? It really seems like we should already have something like this. Hmm.....
--
CPython 3.3.2 | Windows NT 6.2.9200 / FreeBSD 9.1