Changing filenames from Greeklish => Greek (subprocess complain)

Roel Schroeven roel at roelschroeven.net
Sat Jun 8 05:19:57 EDT 2013

Νικόλαος Κούρας schreef:
> Session settings afaik is for putty to remember hosts to connect to,
> not terminal options. I might be worng though. No matter how many times
> i change its options next time i run it always defaults back.

Putty can most definitely remember its settings:
- Start PuTTY; you should get the "PuTTY Configuration" window
- Select a session in the list of sessions
- Click Load
- Change any setting you want to change
- Click Save

HTH

--
"People almost invariably arrive at their beliefs not on the basis of
proof but on the basis of what they find attractive."

roel at roelschroeven.net