Changing filenames from Greeklish => Greek (subprocess complain)

Νικόλαος Κούρας nikos.gr33k at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 23:28:29 EDT 2013

Τη Τετάρτη, 5 Ιουνίου 2013 4:28:17 π.μ. UTC+3, ο χρήστης alex23 έγραψε:
> On Jun 5, 5:32 am, Νικόλαος Κούρας <nikos.gr... at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Lele the output of:
>

> > stmt = "cur.execute('''SELECT url FROM files WHERE url = %s''', ( fullpath, )"
>
> > chars_count = Counter(stmt)
>
> > print("Number of '(': %d" % chars_count['('])
>
> > print("Number of ')': %d" % chars_count[')'])
>

> > is:
>

> > Number of '(': 2 Number of ')': 1
>

> > What do you make out of this please?
>

> Just a reminder to everyone that the OP originally went by the name of
>
> Ferrous Cranus:
>
> http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/ferouscranus.htm
>

> He's told there's a missing parenthesis, he dismisses the claim. He's
>
> given code that demonstrates the missing parenthesis, and he acts
>
> confused. The list is rapidly becoming his support group for _his
>
> business_, and the bulk of it has very little to do with Python
>
> itself.
>

> I've been struggling for a month to get an inheritance chain working
>
> with fresnel lenses, should I be posting every single bug I hit here
>
> every 10 minutes then bump them 10 minutes later when no one responds?
>
> Is that what the list is for now? We don't do people's home work for
>
> them, so why are we doing his _work_ for him?

AS you have seen i've been struggling days now to get a solution to this and the closing parenthesis is not the prbpoem here, unicode.

YOU of all people should not speak at all, because you haven't helped me a bit.
Its funny, how knowledge people that in facte tried to help me treat me with respect while people like you who have never been of any help tend to just bitch all the way along.