Changing filenames from Greeklish => Greek (subprocess complain)

Νικόλαος Κούρας nikos.gr33k at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 14:51:04 EDT 2013

Τη Τρίτη, 4 Ιουνίου 2013 9:45:05 μ.μ. UTC+3, ο χρήστης Chris "Kwpolska" Warrick έγραψε:
> On Tue, Jun 4, 2013 at 8:27 PM, Νικόλαος Κούρας <nikos.gr33k at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > 2. No idea wht is flask or pyramid or wsgi
>

> http://lmgtfy.com/?q=flask+python
>
> http://lmgtfy.com/?q=pyramid+python
>
> http://lmgtfy.com/?q=wsgi+python
>

> > 3. Files are located in '/home/nikos/www/data/apps' and they appear in browser direcory listing. Create an index.html you mean?
>

> If they do, they are already indexed.  Now link stuff to that
>
> directory instead of your fancy files.py thing.

No. The file grabbing must be from withing 'files.py' so database inserts happen and counter addition takes place.

Also, it is a good torchering to me to leatn about this damn encoding issues iam having trouble to all my scripr syear now.