Changing filenames from Greeklish => Greek (subprocess complain)

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 03:35:31 EDT 2013

On Tue, Jun 4, 2013 at 4:28 PM,  <nagia.retsina at gmail.com> wrote:
> Τη Τρίτη, 4 Ιουνίου 2013 1:46:53 π.μ. UTC+3, ο χρήστης Steven D'Aprano έγραψε:
>
>> Not so -- it actually shows correctly, provided you use the right
>> encoding. Tell your browser to view the page as UTF-8, and the file name
>> is displayed correctly.
>
> I can't believe Chrome whcih by default uses utf8 chosed iso-8859-1 to presnt the filenames.

What do you mean, "by default uses UTF-8"? Chrome uses whatever it's
told. In this case, you have no encoding specified in the page, and
your HTTP headers include:

I wonder what effect that'll have... I wonder.

Quit blaming Chrome for what's not its fault. (There's enough that is,
but that's true of every browser.)

ChrisA