Changing filenames from Greeklish => Greek (subprocess complain)

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jun 2 11:24:10 EDT 2013

On 02/06/2013 16:04, Νικόλαος Κούρας wrote:
> Τη Κυριακή, 2 Ιουνίου 2013 5:51:31 μ.μ. UTC+3, ο χρήστης Mark Lawrence έγραψε:
>
>> You've obviously arrived very late at the party.
>
> Apart from the "funny" commenting, can you for once contribute towards to an actual solution or this is the best you can do to prove yourself smart in here by talking down on me?

The only thing I'll contribute is that if you're looking to run a
commercial venture, you wouldn't be the last on my list for services,
you'd never get on it.

Further I'll point out that you never give any indication at all of ever
doing any research before you ask a question.  You simply fire off email
after email in the hope that you'll get a response.  Luckily for you a
substantial number of people have come to your rescue.  Unfortunately
for you, you've exhausted the patience of a number who might well have
been extremely helpful *IF* you'd put in a little effort.  That is just
too much to ask of course.

--
"Steve is going for the pink ball - and for those of you who are
watching in black and white, the pink is next to the green." Snooker

Mark Lawrence