Changing filenames from Greeklish => Greek (subprocess complain)

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jun 2 03:22:20 EDT 2013

On 02/06/2013 08:01, Giorgos Tzampanakis wrote:

> You are not offering enough information, because you have not posted the
> contents of your files.py script. Thus it's difficult to help you. Please
> post your code to pastebin or somewhere similar because posting long lines
> on usenet is considered bad etiquette.

I would much prefer to have a code snippet that shows the problem
inline.  Plus, what happens in six months time if someone finds this
thread but can't find the code online as it's expired?

--
"Steve is going for the pink ball - and for those of you who are
watching in black and white, the pink is next to the green." Snooker

Mark Lawrence