Apache and suexec issue that wont let me run my python script

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 12:24:19 EDT 2013

On Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 9:07 PM, Νικόλαος Κούρας <nikos.gr33k at gmail.com> wrote:
> I will understand by his attitude in general if he is likely to help me or not.

How much of my attitude did you read before you decided I would trust
you? Posts like this:

http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-list/2013-June/648428.html
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-list/2013-June/648496.html

and especially this:

http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-list/2013-June/648459.html

state fairly clearly what I'm intending. I was NOT planning to solve
your problem. I was planning all along to do exactly what I did:
search for some proof that I had full access, email it to the persons
concerned, then leave without doing any actual damage.

So if you were *that wrong* about me, what makes you think you can
judge someone else safely?

ChrisA