Apache and suexec issue that wont let me run my python script

Νικόλαος Κούρας nikos.gr33k at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 15:18:58 EDT 2013

Τη Τετάρτη, 5 Ιουνίου 2013 10:13:41 μ.μ. UTC+3, ο χρήστης Chris Angelico έγραψε:
> On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 4:58 AM, Νικόλαος Κούρας <nikos.gr33k at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Well, if he had ethics he would have told me that his intentiosn were to screw my business and also he could actually tried to help me out.
>

> I did. :)
>

> > I'am not incompetentm i;m a beginner and i learn along the way, also i ahve a hostign company and 3rd level tech that support me when it come to system administration.
>

> Beginners learning along the way do not run businesses. I wouldn't
>
> hire someone to build me a porch if he admits that he's still learning
>
> which end of the hammer to hit with. (That's understandable if it's a
>
> PHP hammer with claws on both ends, but I still wouldn't hire him.)
>
> And if I hired someone to build that porch and only afterward
>
> discovered that he didn't know a screw from a nail, I would be pretty
>
> miffed. Nikos, you are that carpenter.
>

> There's nothing wrong with being a beginner. We all start out that
>
> way. But a beginner plays with things that don't have major
>
> consequence. If you didn't have paying customers, you would not need
>
> to worry about what I might have done; at very worst, you just wipe
>
> the system and reinstall. (You DO have basic firewalling to make sure
>
> I can't damage any other box, right?) And even more so, if you didn't
>
> have paying customers, you would not be in a tizz about things. You
>
> could simply set the matter aside and come back later. This is safe.
>

> Don't do what you wouldn't stand for someone else doing.

I'll have you know that all 10 of my client webpages run unproblematically and i support them by mail and teamviewer for free.

I have even bough Softaculous licenses for them to have joomla and Drupal install in an automatic way so things go smooth and easy for them because tehy can all build Joomla from scratch.

If i couldnt host their webistes i woudlnt have done so, but i can.
And when i find t hard their is always the webhost company that supports me by just openign a ticket.