Apache and suexec issue that wont let me run my python script

rusi rustompmody at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 14:55:46 EDT 2013

On Jun 5, 11:34 pm, Νικόλαος Κούρας <nikos.gr... at gmail.com> wrote:
> Here is the mails you sent to my customers for the other members to see.
<snipped>

In the normal run of things, I would say Chris has done a horrible
thing.
In this case however, let us remember:
Many people -- hardly exclusively Chris -- tried to educate you
  1. on technical matters
  2. on methodological matters (eg how to debug)
  3. on matters of minimum etiquette -- eg spellchecking
  4. on basic security

For the most part, you simply have not listened.
Finally Chris warned you what he can do.
Instead of listening, you whined: "I trust you!!" (Heres a kiss!) and
gave him your password.
He gently tapped you on your rather hard and impervious 'Ferrous
Cranus' to let you understand the implications.

Even now, instead of understanding that you were wrong throughout, you
are still blaming Chris -- Good Grief!

And you expect us to sympathize with you?!?!  I dont know whether to
laugh or cry...

Please note Nikos:
If you obdurately, obstinately, insistently, incessantly behave like
an asshole, you leave no-one the choice but to treat you like an
asshole.

So... Are you an asshole??  One can only hope that you prove me wrong...