Apache and suexec issue that wont let me run my python script

Νικόλαος Κούρας nikos.gr33k at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 07:07:23 EDT 2013

Τη Τετάρτη, 5 Ιουνίου 2013 1:39:28 μ.μ. UTC+3, ο χρήστης Antoon Pardon έγραψε:
> Op 05-06-13 11:19, οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½ οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½ schreef:
>
> > I'am a perosn that eaisly trust other people to have ethics, especially python programmers who knows how difficult its to debug a script and have it working.
>
> > Some people can be trusted, and actually try to help.
>
> > Some dont.
>
> > Chris is na example of the latter. At least he didnt wipe the whoile system out.
>
> > And i do have access of my system 30 mins now.
>
> > And yes i will again root access to another person, which i beleive he can be trsuted and give me some friendly help.
>
> You believing so, is not enough.
>
> > Tha is all i have to say and i'm not naive or fool.
>
> > As i said some people can actually be trusted.
>
> Yes you are naive and a fool. The existance of trustworthy people is not
>
> the issue. The issue is how do you protect your server from the
>
> untrustworthy ones.
>

> Chris has shown you that your method for the latter sucks, yet here you
>
> are publicly stating you will just proceed in the same way.
>

> Someone with malice in mind has only to win your trust here or elsewhere
>
> by faking he wants to help you and you seem willing to give them the
>
> root password to your server. On top of that you have made it public
>
> that this will likely work.

I will understand by his attitude in general if he is likely to help me or not.
With Chris, being an expert and all, i was 60%-40% that he was likely to help me, but i was rather worrying if he would solve the filename encoding and suexec issues more that harming the server(whoch he did not)

Btw, since history doesnt show me his history comamnds when he logged in from .au(why not really?), how can i tell what exactly did he do when he logged on to the server?