Apache and suexec issue that wont let me run my python script

Νικόλαος Κούρας nikos.gr33k at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 05:19:53 EDT 2013

Τη Τετάρτη, 5 Ιουνίου 2013 12:04:15 μ.μ. UTC+3, ο χρήστης Heiko Wundram έγραψε:
> Am 05.06.2013 10:53, schrieb οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½ οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½:
>
> > I ALSO HAVE GIVEN ROOT ACCESS TO ANOTHER MEMBER OF THIS LIST AND HE IN FACT TRIED TO HELP ME INSTEAD OF DOING WHAT YOU DID. AND FROM 2 OTHER PEOPLE AS SOME OTHER FORUMS TOO.
>

> You know what you're saying there? You've given (at least) four people
>
> you don't know at all (you know, on the internet nobody knows you're a
>
> dog and stuff) - and as such shouldn't trust them at all, either - free
>
> and full admission to a system that critical for you. That's like
>
> handing out keys to the front door of your home to any passer-by on the
>
> street who you feel like talking to - and then later wondering why your
>
> belongings are suddenly gone.
>

> Seeing how riled up you get about this, what Chris did is for the
>
> better. At least it seems that you won't be able to change your root
>
> password back, either, and as such you won't have root access anymore to
>
> your system for the time being, which makes your system and the
>
> internets a safer place for now.

I'am a perosn that eaisly trust other people to have ethics, especially python programmers who knows how difficult its to debug a script and have it working.
Some people can be trusted, and actually try to help.
Some dont.
Chris is na example of the latter. At least he didnt wipe the whoile system out.
And i do have access of my system 30 mins now.
And yes i will again root access to another person, which i beleive he can be trsuted and give me some friendly help.

Tha is all i have to say and i'm not naive or fool.
As i said some people can actually be trusted.