Apache and suexec issue that wont let me run my python script

Steven D'Aprano steve+comp.lang.python at pearwood.info
Wed Jun 5 23:57:08 EDT 2013

On Wed, 05 Jun 2013 03:32:42 -0700, Νικόλαος Κούρας wrote:

[...]
> You spare it from the list because you wanted to bitch in private. Now
> sod off.

Νικόλαος, please stop trading insults with people who you feel have
wronged you.

If somebody gives you deliberately bad advice, that is one thing.
Otherwise, please try to ignore their insults rather than throwing fuel
on the fire by insulting back.

But please also try to learn from them! Most of the criticisms given have
been valid, even if put rudely.

For example, this thread, and related threads, are ENORMOUS. I cannot
keep track of all the issues. Please try not to make this thread
unnecessarily complicated with rapid fire responses that don't help.

*  Please think before you reply. Does your reply *help* the
conversation, or make it worse?

* Please stop making multiple changes at once. It makes it hard to see
what causes the breakage.

* If you change something, and it breaks, undo the change, then
experiment outside of your live system to try to understand and fix the
issue.

As for everyone else, please try to be polite and helpful, or don't reply
at all.

Thank you.

--
Steven