Apache and suexec issue that wont let me run my python script

Νικόλαος Κούρας nikos.gr33k at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 05:46:13 EDT 2013

And here us Alex23 private mail that sent out to me:

On Jun 5, 7:06 pm, Νικόλαος Κούρας <nikos.gr... at gmail.com> wrote:
> There would have been no violation if he just look into en encoding issue and not meddled with my customers mail and data.

"Waaah, why didn't this stranger do my job for me for free? I'm so
confused!"

> Alex23, you are the *WORST* character i ever encountered in this list and forums in gernal.

Hooray!

You probably haven't noticed because you don't give a shit about any
other problems here but your own, but I do help people on this list,
when it's clear they actually want to learn and not just palm off
their confusion onto other people. What I don't do is some lazy
dickwad's work for him; I get enough of that from my project managers.
I don't suffer fools gladly, and boy, are you ever a fool.

>  Idiot and ignorant too not knowing that ~/www is a symlink to ~/public_html and pretending to help.

Firstly, that's why I _asked_ if they were the same. Secondly, excuse
me if I don't set up my web servers using shitty obsolete mechanisms
like CGI.

And given I'm not the one who's handing out root access to his
commercial server like it's candy, you really shouldn't be throwing
terms like "ignorant" around.

> Fuck you too and sod off.

You're such a charmer

What a fucker...